- Frame Material – Learn the advantages and disadvantages of window and door frame materials. Learn More >
- Glass – Discover what makes window and door glass energy efficient. Learn More>
- Hardware – Learn what to look for in window and door hardware and locks. Learn More >
- Grids – Discover how grids can turn ordinary windows into extraordinary, adding curb appeal. Learn More >
- Window Screens – Find out how to get greater clarity in window screens and keep bugs out. Learn More >
- Door and Window Components – Learn the names of the various parts of your door and window. Learn More >
Windows and doors are an important investment. They can reduce energy costs, add to your home’s curb appeal, improve ventilation, reduce condensation and make your home more comfortable to live in. That’s why it pays to invest a little time in learning about the most important door and window features. Armed with a little knowledge, you will find it easier to make the right product choices for your new or remodeled home.